Curriculum Management Systems, Inc. is a nationally recognized corporation which owns all trademark rights to curriculum auditing™, a process for school system improvement developed by Fenwick English, with the assistance of Betty M. Steffy, William K. Poston Jr., Carolyn A. Downey, Larry E. Frase, and R. Gerald Melton. CMSi provides the technology and systems for the following educational programs and services:
- Curriculum Audits™
- Individual School Audits
- Curriculum development and design services and training
- Walk Through Supervision with Reflective Inquiry (Creators and originators of Walk Through Supervisory Processes)
- Examining Student Work for Alignment with State Standards and Testing
- Coping with High Stakes Testing: Using Curriculum Alignment to Improve Achievement
- 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap (a training and leadership program)
- And many other programs and services.
Curriculum auditing, a useful process for school systems seeking improvement of the quality of design and delivery of curriculum in their schools, is available for school systems through Phi Delta Kappa International (anywhere in the world), The Texas Association of School Administrators (Texas Only).